Canadian accounting and business consulting firm Grant Thornton and global online accounting software publisher Xero have partnered to launch the Business Boost program to help Canadians women entrepreneurs solve business problems with a free personalized cloud accounting solution.
âWe know that the past 18 months have been difficult for all Canadian SMEs, but women in particular have been disproportionately affected. We hope to help complement and build on the great work these women are already doing so that they have time to once again focus on what they love, âsaid Faye Pang, National Director of Xero in Canada. , in an October 12 press release.
Program benefits and services
- A free custom cloud accounting solution from Grant Thornton that solves business problems.
- A free two-year subscription to Xero accounting software, including a subscription to the Hubdoc document collection and management application.
- Up to 15 hours of personalized cloud accounting services, including setup and support, provided by a Grant Thornton advisor.
- Training for women entrepreneurs and their staff on how to get the most out of the cloud accounting ecosystem.
- Key performance indicators designed to drive and measure success.
Five women entrepreneurs will be selected and will receive entry into the program.
Who is eligible to apply
- The program is open to Canadian businesses with 100 or fewer employees.
- The owner or founding member must be a woman and a Canadian citizen who has reached the age of majority in their province
- The program is not available to current or potential clients or businesses that may cause a conflict of interest with an existing or potential client or business.
- The program is not available to residents of Quebec
Canadian women entrepreneurs have access to Visa Canada’s IFundWomen program
Application and selection process
Eligible business owners can apply here between October 6 and October 29, 2021.
A selection committee composed of employees, partners, directors or officers of Grant Thornton and other parties selected by Grant Thornton (the selection committee) will review eligible applications and select up to five candidates for inclusion. in the program. The company will contact selected entrants by email or phone by November 10, a spokesperson for Grant Thornton said. itbusiness.ca.
Post on Twitter post on Facebook Share on LinkedIn Share on LinkedIn Share with Google+